How to manage advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram to achieve your business?
In this course, we will cover all the steps involved in setting up a complete advertising campaign: from the construction of the target audience to the creation of the advertisements and their analysis and optimisation.
Who is it aimed at?
- The course is aimed at companies and professionals who wish to acquire or improve their skills in the operational management of Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
- The course is Intermediate level. You need to have a basic knowledge of posting and page management, but it is not essential to have specific skills in managing a Facebook advertising account.
- The course will be extremely practical, which is why we strongly recommend that you bring your own PC and have administrative/editor access to your company Facebook page in order to familiarise yourself with the platform and its functions in a simple and direct manner.
The course lasts for 4 hours.
• Focus on Facebook and Instagram ADV
- Overview of the Business Manager and main functions of the advertising account
- Tracking pixel configuration
- Setting up a campaign
- Target creation (including Remarketing, Lookalike and Customer Match)
- Setting up advertisements (types, formats and A/B tests)
• Analysis and Monitoring
- Advanced ad tracking
- Performance analysis, campaign optimisation and best practice
Customer case study
- The whole course will be based on the client’s practical case
The course is not suitable for e-Commerce.