Why integrate Facebook into your marketing strategies?
In this course, we will look at the key role Facebook plays in an effective marketing strategy and explore techniques for managing a company page and drawing up an appropriate editorial plan.
Who is it aimed at?
- The course is aimed at companies and professionals who wish to acquire or improve their skills in the strategic and operational use of Facebook.
- The course is Basic Level, so it is not necessary to have specific skills on Facebook page management.
- The course will be extremely practical, which is why we strongly recommend that you bring your own PC and have administrative/editor access to your company Facebook page in order to familiarise yourself withthe platform and its functions in a simple and direct manner.
The course lasts for 4 hours.
The importance of Facebook in corporate strategy
- A quick overview of Facebook with up-to-date data on the use of the platform at national and international level and insights into the importance of Facebook within your company’s digital strategy
Page Setup and Editorial Plan
- Setting up and managing the page correctly (what to do/what not to do)
- Definition of objectives and targets
- Construction of the editorial plan (what to publish? When? How? Practical examples of posts)
- Comment moderation: guidelines and best practices
- Page functionality (Showcase, Events, Groups)
Analysis and Monitoring
- How to monitor the page (what data to analyse and why)
Customer case study
- The whole course will be based on the client’s practical case