Measurability of results and data-centricity: these are the two main advantages of online marketing over offline marketing.
In this course, we will analyse the dynamics behind the functioning of Google Analytics and we will explore the techniques for identifying the main KPIs in the development of a web project.
Who is it aimed at?
- The course is aimed at companies and professionals who want to learn more about traffic and navigation data on their website, as well as how to measure performance with Google Analytics.
- The course is Intermediate level and no in-depth technical skills are required, but a website linked to a Google Analytics account is required.
- The course will be extremely practical. We recommend that you bring your own PC so that you can take part in the practical exercises aimed at becoming familiar with the tools and their functions in a simple and direct way.
The course lasts for 4 hours.
General overview of the concept of Web Analytics and the special features of Google Analytics
- Setting up a Google Analytics account and setting conversion targets.
Overview of the main Google Analytics reports (Audience, Acquisition, Behaviour, Conversions) and definitions to be known
- Focus on Audience Reports: the importance of analysing your users and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Focus on Acquisition Reports: analysis of traffic sources and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Focus on Behavioural Reports: the importance of analysing how users navigate our site and the main KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Focus on Conversion Reports: qualitative and quantitative analysis of achieved targets and key KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
Customer case study
- The whole course will be based on the client’s practical case