How to manage advertising campaigns on LinkedIn to achieve your business?
In this course, we will cover all the steps involved in setting up a complete advertising campaign: from the construction of the target audience to the creation of the advertisements and their analysis and optimisation.
Who is it aimed at?
- The course is aimed at companies and professionals who wish to acquire or improve their skills in the operational management of Linkedin campaigns.
- The course is Intermediate level. You need to have a basic knowledge of posting and page management, but it is not essential to have specific skills in managing a Linkedin advertising account.
- The course will be extremely practical, which is why we strongly recommend that you bring your own PC and have administrative/editor access to your company Linkedin page in order to familiarise yourself with the platform and its functions in a simple and direct manner.
The course lasts for 4 hours.
Focus on LinkedIn ADV
- Platform overview and main functions of the advertising account
- Tracking pixel configuration
- Setting up a campaign
- Target creation (including Remarketing, Lookalike and Customer Match)
- Lead Ads Formats
- Setting up advertisements (types, formats and A/B tests)
- Strategic definition for using LinkedIn Ads on the marketing funnel
Analysis and Monitoring
- Advanced ad tracking
Performance analysis, campaign optimisation and best practice
Customer case study
- The whole course will be based on the client’s practical case