Do you want to boost and accelerate your business via LinkedIn? Maybe using lead generation strategies on the platform?
In this course, you will learn how to set up the best strategies using professional techniques to find new useful contacts on LinkedIn, also by using Sales Navigator. The aim of the course is to give you the right tools to interact and dialogue with the leads you get and turn them into potential customers.
The course lasts for 8 hours, and can be held either in person or online in lessons divided into 3 2-hour sessions.
Focus on Social Selling
- A quick overview of LinkedIn with up-to-date data on the use of the platform at national and international level and insights into the importance of LinkedIn within your company’s digital strategy.
Page Setup and Editorial Plan
- Page Setup and Editorial Plan
- What is social selling and why is it so important?
- Using the Social Selling Index to evaluate performance
- The LinkedIn funnel and the inbound and outbound levers
- Target definition and strategies to find new contacts
- Searching with Sales Navigator
- Studying and organising leads
- List management with Sales Navigator
- First Contact and InMail
- How to qualify found contacts and effective interaction techniques to convert them into customers
- Effective content for social selling
Analysis and Monitoring
- How to monitor the page (what data to analyse and why)
Customer case study
- The whole course will be based on the client’s practical case