Web marketing is an increasingly important issue for small and medium-sized enterprises.
This is because today’s way of doing business is constantly evolving.
Knowing and being able to strategically use the means offered by Digital Marketing is an essential competitive advantage to face any kind of market.
Who is it aimed at?
- The course is aimed at companies and professionals working in small and medium-sized enterprises, marketing and sales managers from all sectors who want to acquire or implement new strategies to connect to the B2B and B2C market
- The course is Basic Level, so it is not necessary to have specific skills in digital marketing strategies
The course lasts for 4 hours.
Introduction to Web Marketing
- Analysis of a successful case history
- What is Web Marketing and why invest online?
- How has digital marketing changed and how to do it today (successfully)?
Focus on Web Marketing channels and tools
- Search Marketing: the concepts of Organic Search and Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media Marketing: from building the Editorial Plan to Monitoring Pages
- The importance of content marketing for content management
- Display Advertising: advertising on search channels
- Social Ads. Advertising campaigns via social platforms
- Remarketing: Targeting advertising on the actions of online users
- Direct Mail Marketing: the basic rules of Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing: earning money with affiliate strategies
A separate discussion: Website and Landing Page
- Objectives, Targets and Strategy to be defined before structuring the website
- The basic rules for designing and implementing e-commerce
- The importance of Content Marketing (again)
Analysis and Monitoring
- Google Analytics, data verification as the basis for constant optimisation
Building a Digital Strategy
- All steps to build your strategy
- PEO MODEL: the combined effects of Paid, Earned and Owned Media